26th Annual Carlton Daze 5K Run / Walk
Friday, July 27, 2018
We look forward to having you join us at this year’s Carlton Daze 5K Run / Walk! A portion of the proceeds from this event will be given to the Robert C. Rodd Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- 6:00 PM
- Start is located at the Four Seasons Complex in Carlton, MN (directions).
- Register online via Zap Events:
- Register using a mail-in form.
- $20.00 (if pre-registered online, or postmarked by July 18th)
- Online pre-registration closes on July 25th at 11:00 PM.
- $25.00 (race day registration)
- Race day registration will be at the Four Seasons Complex, 3:00 – 5:45 PM.
REGISTER EARLY!! Shirts are included with 5K registration – guaranteed if registered by July 10th! If registering after July 10th, shirts will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.
- Participants may pick up their packets on Friday, July 27th, from 3:00 – 5:45 PM, at the Four Seasons Complex.
- 5K (3.1 miles)
- There will be 2 water stops.
- At start, runners should line up at front, walkers will line up behind the runners.
- Note: Walkers are to walk – no running.
Race Results and Awards:
- Results will be posted as soon as possible in the Four Seasons Complex building.
- Awards ceremony immediately following the race.
- Awards for winners in both walking and running divisions in age groups:
- Children – 12 and under.
- 13 to 19
- 20 to 29
- 30 to 39
- 40 to 49
- 50 to 59
- 60 to 69
This race is only one part of a fabulous Carlton Daze weekend offering a variety of events, music and food. Be sure to check out the full Carlton Daze event schedule at www.carltonchamber.com.